Key benefits of V.I.P. wool dog beds
The bedding was designed by Barbie Cassidy, ex-veterinary nurse, and is well received and recommended by numerous vets.
- All natural fibres make for healthy breathable bedding and very happy dogs
- All our dog beds are lovingly made in New Zealand by hand with your dog in mind
- Improve your dog's health, happiness, quality and quantity of life
- They will massage your dogs joints and help relieve and combat arthritis
- Pets sleep better on these beds, giving their owners a good nights sleep as well!
- Hard wearing covers ~ able to be washed and dried regularly
- On the original VIP Beds the sponge walls shield your dog from drafts as they snuggle into their wool mattress
Knopped wool - the secret ingredient to a comfortable and therapeutic dog bed...
- A unique knopping process is used to partially form tiny wool balls - which move slightly to massage inside the covers and do not 'felt down'
Benefits of the Tough Stuff wool filled sack for working dogs:
- Filled with long fleece, scoured and fluffed (not knops like the other beds). these sacks help your WORKING DOG last a little longer
- Double sack covering makes them able to withstand rugged farming conditions
- Each sack is named, and for good reason: a) if a dog has a skin complaint it keeps it contained to that kennel; b) sometimes a bitch is afraid of a mat a stroppy dog has been on
- Comfortable bedding helps working dogs who get calluses and sores as the result of a hard day's work. It also stops bed sores in older dogs.