Extraordinary days with Covid-19
We are a rural mail order business and all work is done remotely during this Level 4 lock-down. Brian, the saddler, makes frames for V.I.P. beds from his shed near Hastings. Deirdre, the sewer, makes covers from her farm near Otane. Barbie sorts wool and makes up the beds from a little shed looking at the sea at Pourerere Beach. Our social distancing is extreme as we are about 30 kilometres from each other. So components can be made and we will assemble beds quickly when the lock-down ends.
Orders are still being taken by phone or e-mail and will be completed as soon as the lock-down is lifted. Please contact us on : 06 6589766 or email@example.com.
Stay safe in your bubbles.
Let sleeping dogs lie; keep them happy and healthy sleeping on pure wool
We also make the popular V.I.P. Pillows for travellers (Very Important Passengers) and children (Very Important little People).Our wool filled dog beds are made in 3 forms to give comfort & therapeutic benefit to every breed of dog:
- A unique knopping process is used to partially form tiny wool balls - which move slightly to massage inside the covers and do not 'felt down'
- All natural fibres make for healthy breathable bedding and very happy dogs
- All our dog beds are lovingly made in New Zealand by hand with your dog in mind
- Improve your dog's health, happiness, quality and quantity of life
- They will massage your dogs joints and help relieve and combat arthritis
- Pets sleep better on these beds, giving their owners a good nights sleep as well!
We are 25 years in business: this wool bedding has been sent country wide since 1991; with very few days without orders. The bedding was designed by Barbie Cassidy, ex-veterinary nurse, and is well received and recommended by numerous vets.